Municipality of Bacarra Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Municipality of Bacarra Community Forum

Local Government

HomeMunicipality ofLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New to Bacarra Community Forum?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-08-30

BACARRA - New to Bacarra Community Forum? Empty
PostSubject: New to Bacarra Community Forum?   BACARRA - New to Bacarra Community Forum? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:31 am

Please introduce yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.bacarra.gov.ph
princessleizel

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Hello   BACARRA - New to Bacarra Community Forum? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:17 am

Good day!

I am a newbie here...i'm Leizel from Cadaratan, currently working here in Manila......this is a good site, very interesting.......hope to meet old friends & new friends here.... Smile
Back to top Go down
okalak

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Does anyone know my superdupergreatgreat grandpa Flaviano Cardona ??   BACARRA - New to Bacarra Community Forum? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:27 pm

Hi Bacarreņos! Could anyone please help me find the relatives (descendants) of my great great grandpa in your beloved town Bacarra? Flaviano Cardona (my "ninuno") went to the town of Gerona in Tarlac to establish a barrio (barangay) there way back during the mid-1800's. The barrio/barangay is now named after him, i.e., Barangay Cardona. I heard from my mom (she's now 83, of Gerona, Tarlac) that Apong Flaviano was originally from Bacarra, Ilocos Norte. I'm making a family tree of Flaviano Cardona. Starting from him, my mother belongs to the 5th generation. I (Alan) belong to the 6th generation. Apong Flaviano first married Leona Andres, then after his first wife died, he married Fausta Taberna. Apong Flaviano had three children (Juan Cardona [first marriage], and Remigia Cardona & Hilaria Cardona [2nd marriage]). Please e-mail me regarding any info about my ancestor Flaviano Cardona (birthday, relatives, etc.).
My e-mail address is: jetaime.monchou@yahoo.com
Maraming salamat po!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to Bacarra Community Forum?   BACARRA - New to Bacarra Community Forum? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1